Are You a Caregiver Experiencing...
- I have made adjustments to my work schedule, family time, and/or finances to care for my loved one.
- I have made changes in my personal plans to care for my loved one.
- I have caregiving responsibilities for other family members.
- It is distressing to see the person I’m caring for change so much from his/her former self.
- Caregiving has become a physical strain.
- My sleep has been affected.
- I have no time to visit with friends or pursue personal interests.
- I am feeling completely overwhelmed.
Who Is Eligible?
LifePath Caregiver Support Services are open to all individuals, though some services may have specific eligibility requirements including, but not limited to, age and county of residence.
LifePath can help you navigate the myriad of services available and/or connect you to other caregivers for support. Below you will find links to different programs that will help to support caregivers:
“I cannot say enough about how much these services have helped me as a caregiver. Thank you so much!”
These programs and services of LifePath are supported in part by the Albany County Department of Aging,
New York State Department of Aging and the Administration for Community Living.