We are dedicated to keeping our older neighbors and friends healthy and safe by providing effective programs
and supports to help them stay connected to our communities.
We want all families and older adults to have access to accurate information and effective programs that support them as they manage the many transitions that are part of the aging process. In doing so, our older friends and neighbors can stay as independent as possible for as long as possible.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Lifepath stands against inequalities brought on by discrimination and add our voices to those calling for dismantling of systemic and institutionalized racism. We are committed to:
- proactively reaching out to and serving older individuals and caregivers in all neighborhoods throughout our service area;
- ensuring that our staff and leadership reflect the socio-economic, racial, ethnic, gender, age, geographic diversity of our communities;
- honoring and acknowledging our diversity in our social programs;
- providing a welcoming atmosphere for people of all cultural backgrounds; and
- continuously assessing our progress in meeting these goals to being inclusive
and representative of the populations we serve.