We are excited to present the LifePath Virtual Activity Calendar. We hope that you are finding the programs and activities useful, especially during these chilly winter days!
If there is a particular topic or program that you would like us to offer, please contact the LifePath Administrative Office at 518-465-3322.
- PAINT-N-SIP…AT HOME: Release your inner Picasso with Joan as she presents this fun relaxed class consisting of three one hour sessions where you will work individually to create a masterpiece suitable for framing. Artistic ability not required.
- ASK BRITTANY FROM CDPHP: Are you a CDPHP member looking for support with your health care needs? Schedule a private appointment with Brittany to talk about finding a doctor, dentist, mental health provider; setting up appointments and scheduling transportation; renewing your health insurance coverage; ordering a new ID card!
- WHO SAID THAT TRIVIA: A fun Trivia game of “Who Said That?” For example, who said “I’ll Be Back?” or “Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country?” If you got those two right, come test your skills as Victoria quizzes you on “famous lines”.
- SEATED TAI CHI: This beautiful program of movement stretches your body while relaxing your muscles. Participate seated or standing from the comfort of your home. Led by Cheryl Hurd.
- PRICES THEN AND NOW: Prices have gone up over the years! How much did you pay for a candy bar when you were younger? How much is it today?
- BINGO IS BACK BABY! BINGO the way you like it. We will play all the fun games for an hour, Crazy T, Round Robin, Letter X, Kite, Coverall and many more. 1-2 cards available.
- COOKING DEMO: Cooking Demo with Chef Kristyn, trained nutritionist at the Regional Food Bank – Yes to Fruits and Vegetable Program. Chef Kristyn will show us how to make delicious and healthy recipes using easily attainable ingredients.
- BACK DOWN MEMORY LANE: Come join us for a trip down Memory Lane where every song has a story or remind you of someone/something special. Victoria will play a song and you can share a story attached to that song or simply enjoy listening to your favorite songs.
- FALLS PREVENTION: Get prepared for the Falls Talk Program! You will learn how the Falls Talk improves your confidence, support, and knowledge of safety precautions in your home to maintain independent living. Click here for more information.
- BOOK CLUB: “The Island of the Sea Woman” by Lisa See” – Get swept away to another land and experience the awe-inspiring actions of the haenyeo at a little place called Jeju off the coast of South Korea. This is an amazing tale of womanhood, survival, courage and friendship. Historical Fiction (1930’s to present). Books available.
- COMMUNITY HOMESHARING FORUM: Learn more about the new affordable housing opportunity for older adults in the Capital Region. You’ll have the chance to contribute to the discussion as we explore the possibility of starting a home-sharing program. Click here for more information.
- MEDICARE UPDATES: In this Zoom class, you will learn about the many money saving programs that may help put money back in your pocket and/or save you at the pharmacy in this Zoom class.
- Falls Talk Prevention Presentation